Friday, October 27, 2006

hmmm"argh" fits the bill right now. I could spend quite a lot of time right now moaning about my studies, but it would probably bore you. Suffice to say I have quite a lot on my plate at the minute, not only in quantity but also complexity and the mind does melt.


I did have a nice wee lunch today up in a friend's house whom I hadn't seen for a while which was good, catching up and the like. Made me think about a lot of stuff as well about were I am in life and God's plan for my life and just my attitude to all the stuff I do. Probably means I should moan a little less about my course haha.


I decided to take out some of my anti-law aggression and attended Tai-jitsu tonight at the PEC which was good craic, if not quite painful. I have extensive bruising around my right knee, right bicep and left shoulder. On the plus side i did learn how to do flying roll things which are quite fun (basically involves taking a run-up, diving through the air, landing on your hands placed slightly to the right, tucking your knees in, tumbling over the left shoulder and popping back up to fighting stance. looks pretty amazing but hurts when you don't do it right)...soon will be a law ninja hehe.


Listening to some Sigur Rós now as I try to get through this criminal law stuff, have to say Hoppipolla always manages to make me happier.
Living with parents ain't easy, they don't seem to appreciate sigur rós after midnight....

good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home